i am finally sharing this blog with my real life friends because i love them and i want them to see how helpful this blog has been in my recovery. I just wanted to thank all of you lovely followers for everything: your support, your advice, your existence.
- little-loulovin likes this
- listn2myheart said: You are brave! My Tumblr is my anonymous place where I can brain/emotion dump. Not sure I would want r/l people seeing my brain — it’s a scary place ;)
- listn2myheart likes this
- iheartcuties likes this
- gettingfittowin likes this
- anotherhopeentirely likes this
- dream-on-little-dreamerr likes this
- naturallynomadic likes this
- davidsonphotography likes this
- allmustbewell likes this
- troublefish said: (what i meant was, some people have a more person blog where they talk about their issues. like me for instance, haha).
- hillseeker likes this
- humoredthroughrecovery posted this